Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Fish'n Time's A Com'n

It has been some time since I posted. The problem has been college. Even as I am typing this post, I await my last final for the semester. No real need to stress, its only a two page paper that is to be written in class. My only hope, though, is that he will not grade to heavily on grammar. Maybe now I can get back to some fishing. school will be out, no one wants their house remodeled this time of year, and the water levels are improving. So maybe I can make some fishing posts by the end of the week.I also have some posts in the works. I actually have some posts I have been working on since before the school semester began.

I also have done some more work on my fly rod. I also ordered my wife a new fly rod, actually, its her first. Of course I must do the husbandly thing and test it out first to make sure its safe. So I will be letting you know how that turns out.

I spoke with my sister thirty minutes ago. She told me that back home in Ol' Virginia there was three inches of snow on the ground and still falling. I think it sounds like it's time to go home for a little brookie action.

Matthew

No comments: